Are you looking for the best triple monitor stand? We know, it is very hard to find the one that matches all of your requirements. That is why we have rounded up this post with 10 of the greatest triple monitor stands you can buy right now. In this guide, we will be sharing a comprehensive review of each of these top triple monitor stands so you can make the most informed decision.
So, let’s proceed to the real deal…
Best triple monitor stand list below
AVLT-Power Triple Monitor Desk Stand:
When it comes to top-notch monitor stands, AVLT-Power is a great brand. They have some of the best rated triple monitors stands right now. However, as these are quality products, it will also cost you a little higher than the usual monitor stands. If that is not your problem, you can definitely go with it.
This monitor stand comes with gas spring technology. So, it will have a gas shock switch. After you have mounted the monitors on this stand, you will just have to turn that gas shock switch counter-clockwise for increasing the tension.
It comes with all the necessary installation accessories included. And, this one passed over 12 thousand cycles of motion test. That means it has a great life expectancy. The monitor arms come with a cable management system in place as well. Overall, this particular triple monitor stand can save about 30% of the desk space.
- Suitable for 13 inches to 32-inch monitors
- Compatible with 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm VESA mounting
- Each one of the arms can hold up to 7 kg or 15.4 pound
- It supports 2 types of mounting options – Clamp mount and Grommet mount
- Adjustment spec: Swivel ±90°, Tilt ±90°, and Screen Rotation ±180°
- The base size is just 5.5″ x 5″ which free up the desk
- Sturdy build quality; comes with premium aluminum construction
- Easy to install, tool-less assembly
- Comes with 3 years of warranty
- The VESA plate is detachable
- The clamp installing method is not that stable
VIVO Triple Monitor Free Standing Desk Mount with Base:
The 2nd triple monitor stand on our list is from Vivo. It is also another high-end yet cheaper alternative. It has a lot of features. The base is strongly built, so it can hold up to 3 monitors weighing up to 10 Kg/22 lbs. each. You can use both grommet mounting and C clamp mounting.
This one also supports cable management. You will be able to tilt, swivel, and rotate the monitors with ease. The total arm span is about 67.2 inches. So, if you have this type of space on your desk, you can check this triple monitor out.
- It supports 75×75 mm and 100×100 mm VESA mounting patterns
- Perfect for three 13 inches to 32-inch monitors
- Each arm can hold up to 22 lbs.
- Its comes with an ultra-heavy duty base of 12.5-inch x 13.5 inch
- Adjustment specifications: rotation 360 degree, swivel 360 degree, tilt -90 degree to + 90 degree
- It has 3 years of manufacturer warranty
- Heavy base keeps the monitors and the stand steady and well balanced
- The VESA mounting plates are removable
- Comes with a built-in cable management system
- The price is very reasonable
- Comes with sturdy steel construction
- It is easy to install
- Can’t adjust the height of the left and right monitors
Ergotron Triple Display Stand:
This company ‘Ergotron’ has been providing us with some of the best monitor stands in terms of build quality and design. This particular triple monitor’s stand is a fan favorite. However, there is a problem with it. It has a big price tag. On the contrary, the best thing about this one is the look and feel.
By the look of it, you can tell that it is not cheaply made. So, you are making a lifetime purchase going with it. It can hold up to 3 monitors of 24 inches. And, it has a cleverly build base that can hold up the monitors easily. It has a tool-less operation system. You can tilt and lift the monitors with the stand. In a way, it doesn’t have a lot of adjustment settings. Yet, people love it for reliability.
- Comes with CF motion technology (patented by Ergotron)
- Monitor height adjustable up to 5 inch
- Comes with plastic and aluminum construction
- Supports three monitors up to 24 inch
- Effortless installation method
- Very durable, stable, and sturdy build quality
- Suitable for widescreen monitors
- Very high price
EZM Deluxe Triple Monitor Mount Stand Desktop Clamp:
If you want to keep your desk super clean then this triple monitor from EasyMount can be a great option. This one doesn’t have a big base. Rather, it comes with a slim pole that holds up the whole construction. But don’t let that make you think that it can’t hold up monitors easily.
Matter of fact, it can hold up to triple 28-inch monitors. You can reposition the monitors in various ways as well. All the necessary installing hardware comes with it. And it is very easy to install. It supports C Clamp mounting for ease of use.
- Suitable for up to three 27 inches or 28-inch monitor including curved screen monitors
- Compatible with 75 ×75 mm or 100 ×100 mm VESA mounting
- Adjustment specifications: tilt +/-180 degrees, swivel +/-180 degrees and rotate 360 degree
- The pole diameter is 1 7/8 inch
- Comes with C clamp mounting option
- The monitor height can be individually adjusted
- It’s easy to install
- Total space saver
- Does not support grommet mounting
HUANUO Triple Monitor Stand Mount:
If you have three curved monitors, then this triple monitor stand will be a perfect choice for you. It can accommodate three monitors up to 32 inches (both curved and normal). As this is a gas spring triple monitor stand, you can move/reposition each of the joints to your liking.
It is also very easy to use and install. You just need to maximize or minimize the tension of the gas spring with the dedicated switch. It is also pretty durable as this model passed about 25,000 cycles of motion adjustment tests in the lab. Overall, for the price, it is very hard to pass on.
- Comes with 2 types of mounting option: grommet mount and C clamp mount
- Adjustment specifications: +/-180 degree rotation, +/-90 degree tilt, +/-270 degree swivel
- Suitable for triple 13 to 32-inch monitors
- It compatible with 75×75 mm and 100×100 mm VESA mounting
- Each arm can hold up to 17.6 lbs.
- It is very easy to install
- Comes with a durable construction
- The structure is built with aluminum
- It can ensure 5 years of trouble-free motion adjustment
- Depending on the layout three 32 inches monitor might not fit
Jestik Horizon Triple Monitor Stand:
If you want more of a stable monitor stand for your triple monitors, you can take a look at this Jestik one. It comes with a ‘V’ shaped heavy duty base. It is integrated with the ‘Jestik Quick Release’ feature. With the help of this feature, you can swap out monitors without disassembling the whole construction.
It also has an anti-theft protection function. Added to that, you can also manage the cables and cords of your monitors neatly using the integrated cable management feature. It supports tilt, swivel, and rotation as well. It supports 360-degree screen rotation allows you to rotate your monitor from portrait mode to landscape mode and vice versa.
- It supports triple 15 inches to 27-inch monitors
- Comes with Jestik Quick Release feature
- It is compatible with 75×75 mm and 100×100 mm VESA plate patterns
- Each arm can hold up to 17.7 lbs.
- Comes with anti-theft feature
- Very sturdy build quality
- Easy to assemble
- A cable management system is a plus
- Very stable wide base
- The price is a bit high
XtremPro Triple Monitors Desk:
If you don’t want to spend a high amount of money for a new triple monitors stand, XtremPro has a great option for you. This is one of the lowest-priced triple monitors on our review post. But, that does not mean it is of bad quality. It is a decent monitor stand, to be frank.
It comes with a pole design. You will have to use the C clamp mounting system for this one. As there is no big base your desk will be clear. You can use the monitors in either landscape or portrait mode. The setup process is not difficult either. You will receive all the required tools with the monitor stand to install and assemble it without any issues.
- Supports up to three 27 inches monitors
- The tilt angle is about ±15°
- Comes with effective cable management feature
- The height of each of the individual monitors can be adjusted
- Very cheap price
- Can be used with curved or flat monitors
- It comes with a space-saver design
- Stable and sturdy construction
- Supports only one mounting system
TechOrbits Three Monitor Stand Mount:
Here’s another gas spring triple monitor stand. It supports full range motion. That means you can tilt, swivel, and rotate the monitors smoothly. The tilt angle is ±90°, the swivel angle would be ±270°, and you can rotate the screen up to 360°.
The build quality of this triple monitor stand is superb. It has a smart swivel articulating springs, which are very sturdy and stable. The installation method is also pretty straightforward. And, this one supports both C-clamp and grommet mounting. Overall, it is a great option for monitor up to 30 inches.
- Suitable for all type of monitors of 13 inch to 30 inch
- Each individual arm can hold weights up to 15.4 pound
- It supports 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm VESA mounting
- Comes with self-balancing arms aka SmartSWIVEL feature
- It is made of heavy-duty aluminum
- This one saves a lot of space on your desk
- Every joint can be repositioned independently
- Comes with 3 years of warranty
- Doesn’t support 32 inches triple monitors simultaneously
Mount-It! Triple Monitor Mount:
Simply put, this is arguably the best triple monitor stand in our list. Why? Because it has a myriad of unique features, an attractive design, and a low price tag compared to their similar monitor stands. It uses the gas spring feature. As a result, every single joint can be moved to your liking.
The base of this monitor stand is so slim yet very strong. The design is so good looking. It almost looks like the monitors are floating on your desk. You can reposition the monitors separately to either horizontally and vertically. The arms and the base are manufactured with high-quality steel and aluminum for better durability. Here are some of the other features of this gorgeous triple monitor stand.
- Suitable for 3 monitors of 24 inch to 32 inch
- Each arm can hold up to a maximum of 15.4 pounds
- It compatible with 75×75 mm, 100×100 mm VESA mounting
- It comes with an audio port, a USB 3.0 port, and matching cable for each of them
- It can support 2 types of mounting options – C Clamp mount and Grommet mount
- Adjustment specifications: Rotate: ±180 degree, Tilt: ±90 degree, Swivel: ±180 degree
- It comes with 5 years of warranty
- Comes with all of the needed tools to installation and super easy instruction manual
- The VESA plate can be easily detached and also remount
- Comes with cable clips and slots for easy cable management
- Made of heavy-duty steel
- Depending on the layout, three 32 inches monitor might not fit
EleTab Triple Monitor Stand Mount:
The EleTab triple monitor stand is the last one on our list. Even though it is the last one here, it is not of poor quality. In fact, it is the exact opposite, for this monitor stand. This one also uses gas spring arms. So, if you need to reposition your monitors frequently, this will be a great choice. It supposed to support up to three 32 inch monitors.
But be aware that depending on the monitor layout, it might be an issue to support triple 32-inch monitors simultaneously. The monitor stand also supports height adjustment. You can lift the monitors from 6.8 to 21 inches for a better viewing angle. The tension of the gas spring arms is easily adjustable. Overall, it is a great choice, nevertheless.
- Adjustment specifications: ±90 degree swivel, ±90 degree tilt, ±180 degree rotation of the screen
- Perfect for three 13 inches to 32-inch monitors
- Each one of the arms can hold up to 15.4 lbs.
- Compatible with 75×75 mm or 100×100 mm VESA mounting
- Comes with both grommet and C Clamp mounting
- The height can be adjusted from 6.8 inches to 21.5 inch
- The installation process is very simple and easy
- All needed tools and instruction manual is included
- Comes with a great cable management system
- Trouble-free height adjustment ensured for 3 years
- Comes with 1 year of warranty
- The monitors might lean forward slightly
There you have it. These are some of the best triple mentor stand available right now. If you have found a suitable one according to your requirements, you can go with that. However, in our opinion, the Mount-It! Triple Monitor Mount is the best option for a triple monitor stand.
1 thought on “Best Triple Monitor Stand Review for 2019 and Beyond”
Comments are closed.